One of our objectives is to make high-quality oral healthcare as convenient, accessible, and affordable as possible for our patients. To do so, we will work with you directly to maximize reimbursements from your dental insurance provider. And before your procedure, we will provide you with the most accurate payment estimates we can obtain from your insurance carrier.
Please remember that your insurance provider only conveys estimated benefits to us and does not guarantee payment for services.
Typically, insurers do not cover all dental expenses. Dental insurance is designed to reduce your out-of-pocket expenses, but there will still be some out-of-pocket expenses you need to pay at the time of service.
Also, be aware that our practice does not participate with Medical Insurances, Medicare, Medicare replacements, or Medicaid.
We Currently Accept the Following Dental Insurance Plans:
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield
- Cigna Dental
- Delta Dental
- Renaissance Dental
Note: The list above is for informational purposes only and does not constitute a guarantee of coverage. We try to keep this section up to date, but still recommend contacting us in advance to confirm that we accept your insurance.
While we will do our best to maximize your dental insurance benefits, the patient or legal guardian is ultimately responsible for the cost of treatment if the insurance company does not pay.
Payment options include 3rd-Party Flexible Payment Plans:
- CareCredit®: Apply online or in our office.
- LendingClub®: Apply online or in our office.
- No-Interest Plans: Pay in a short time frame and receive no interest charges.
- Fixed & Promotional-Rate Plans: Pay off your bill over a longer period of time with various interest options.
- Cash Discount: Pay upfront with cash and receive a discount.
- Check or Credit Card: Always accepted.
Please note: Payment is due at the time of service.
Feel free to contact our office with any questions or concerns about payment or insurance coverage.